New SaaS Capabilities to Real Time Value Network Improves Supply Chain Visibility, Optimizes Multi-Party Execution and Empowers Development Ecosystem for Greater ROI
Dallas TX, July 26, 2016 —One Network Enterprises (ONE), the global provider of a secure, and scalable multi-party network in the cloud, today announced that the latest version of its Real Time Value Network™ (RTVN) is now live with more than 50,000 partners across six continents, including two of the top five global automotive OEMs, three out of the top five U.S. grocery retailers, and the Department of Defense. This latest release continues to deliver on the company’s vision to enable customer-driven business networks by adding innovative capabilities that orchestrate optimized execution across multiple parties in real-time and fostering an ecosystem of development partners.
Real Time Value Network version 16.0 provides improved real-time supply chain visibility with always-on predictive monitoring. This feature goes beyond traditional monitoring to anticipate the impact of detected deviations and enable proactive resolutions. It includes the industry’s first Directional P&L, which provides predictive insights about financial performance built directly from up-to-date forward-looking execution. Equally important are new command and control monitoring features for executive roles, and improved inventory visibility across tiers and parties with alerts for missed milestones. Unique among multi-party networks is RTVN’s enhanced ability to connect to streaming data from IoT sensors – also using predictive monitoring.
“What’s unique about One Network’s Real Time Value Network is that it offers a true federated platform that’s both dynamic and bi-directional to support operation of a real-time demand-driven supply chain.” James Cooke, Principal Analyst, Nucleus Research
James Cooke, principal analyst at Nucleus Research commented, “Most supply chain networks use unidirectional, point-to-point approaches where the data is centralized and one node is connected to another. What’s unique about One Network’s Real Time Value Network is that it offers a true federated platform that’s both dynamic and bi-directional to support the operation of a real-time demand-driven supply chain.” He added, “This latest version of RTVN enhances multi-party data management, and offers social business capabilities to support collaboration by multiple supply chain partners on problem solving. In addition, it empowers the developer ecosystem, while creating a more intuitive user experience.”
Additional key features of The Real Time Value Network include:
- Improved optimization of global inbound supply demand match incorporating inventory management, logistics and order management. An industry first, it also orchestrates execution across distributors, manufacturers, overseas local logistics providers, international carriers, domestic carriers, and 4PLs.
- Social Collaboration embedded within workbenches so users can follow items, engage in multi-enterprise chats and broadcast messages all from within the execution platform.
- A federated single sign-on capability that allows users to access One Network’s multi-party cloud network through their behind-the-firewall enterprise login simplifying their work-steps, improving security and reducing downtime.
- Features to empower the RTVN’s developer ecosystem, including a Software Development Kit (SDK) for building apps which comprises of over 350 extensible data models spanning 9,000 attributes and over 6,500 public supported APIs. The SDK enables the development of fit-for-purpose yet supported solutions through extensions and configuration at any level within the One Network Capability Stack. This includes data models, industry core templates, transaction models, workflows, application modules and user interfaces. In addition, this release includes seamless integration to SAP via iDocs.
“One Network’s Real Time Value Network 16.0 is the only cloud-based network capable of managing end-to-end, multi-party networks, including the entire supply chain from customers and retailers to raw material suppliers,” commented Greg Brady, CEO of One Network. “We are always innovating and as a result, we are able to provide more than 50,000 partners with ‘industry first’ capabilities, such as Directional P&L, predictive monitoring and sensing, simultaneous optimization of replenishment and transportation, multi-party master data management services and SDK for partners to develop fit-for-purpose supported applications.”[bctt tweet=”News: @onenetwork Real Time Value Network V16.0 goes live with 50,000 partners #supplychainmanagement #supplychain” via=”no”]
About One Network Enterprises
One Network is bringing the network to connect companies and their entire ecosystem, to serve the customer. Founded in 2002, One Network offers patented solutions to multi-party business, including supply chain management. One Network’s cloud platform, the Real Time Value Network™, eliminates the traditional divide between planning and execution and enables visibility and data, to flow across the entire value chain of business partners – in real time. Additionally, One Network offers PaaS solutions and developer tools that enable organizations to design, build and run multi-party applications. Leading organizations from around the world, from nearly every industry have joined One Network, helping to transform industries from CPG, Healthcare, Automotive, Retail, Logistics and Public Sector and Defense. Headquartered in Dallas, One Network also has offices in China, Europe, and India. For more information, please visit www.onenetwork.com.
Real Time Value Network Resources
- White Paper: 8 Keys to Success with Artificial Intelligence in the Supply Chain
Artificial Intelligence (AI) can offer a huge benefit to supply chain managers, but only if it is based on solid fundamentals that take into account the diverse and dynamic nature of today’s modern supply chains.
- White Paper: Can Blockchain Revolutionize the Supply Chain?
Blockchain has the potential to radically transform supply chain... if it can solve this one problem...
- White Paper: Supply Chain's New World Order
How companies can leverage the cloud for predictive and actionable supply network operations, integrated financial measurement, and integrated business planning
- White Paper: Turning Big Data Into Big Visibility
How companies are leveraging big data to gain valuable intelligence and automate processes across their end-to-end supply chains
- Real Time Value Network Brochure
Learn about One Network’s Real Time Value Network, the technology that drives some of the world’s most successful supply chains, including Safeway, Argos UK and the U.S. Marine Corps.