||Business Development Executive for 3PL/4PL
||One Network Enterprises, Inc. (ONE) is currently looking to employ a new “Head of 3PL / 4PL Business Development” for the US that will lead, develop, gain and sustain growth of profitable new business focused on business relationship with 3PL and 4PL companies that will partner with ONE to create interest, and therefore sales of our products. This position will develop and maintain effective key relationships with third party channel members primarily in the 3PL and 4PL markets. This position will be responsible for managing and motivating a third party channel and direct sales; which they will develop to ensure growth through directing and managing business development activities that support One Network’s strategic vision.
With current identifiable relationships this key contributor will have responsibility to propel the sales growth therefore; it will be required to operate in an environment where their own relationships within the 3PL & 4PL markets can further produce positive revenue results.
- Identified key channel members and end user communities
- Internal Relationships: Marketing, Product Line Managers, Executive Staff members
- Salary: Base salary (to be negotiated) + Commission on new business profit
- Secure business relationships that will quickly become channel partners for ONE concentrating on the 3PL and & 4PL markets;
- In addition, assume a “Sales Rep” role in the region acting as the sales person for both the development of the relationship and selling to the 3PL and 4PL targets and assisting the sale to end-customer through this channel;
- Will contribute to the development and refinement of ONE’s strategy and vision which concentrates on new business development in the assigned region;
- Support overall process of management and corporate decision making to ensure the organization maximizes it’s short, medium and long term profitability and shareholder returns;
- Work with executive team members on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans;
- Develop, review and report on the business development divisional strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed upon.
- Impact the profitability of the company through ensuring strategic and tactical management decisions ensuing that new business develops from these actions
- Marketing within region fully coordinated with corporate marketing directions and vision
- Provide competitive and market analysis as it relates to the assigned region
- Ensure efficient and effective use of the company’s resources through the use of prudent and justifiable actions
- Develop and present a business plan in conjunction with P&L to prudently manage resources to excel the top line revenue growth of the region
- Maintain and develop organizational values and reputation in the assigned region with future staff members, business partners, suppliers and regulatory officials.
- Eventually build (based on results of business development success) an effective and cohesive team. The team will be built as profitability is attained.
- This position will start as an individual contributor
|Basic Areas of Knowledge and Experience
- Total and deep understanding of Supply Channel
- Unparalleled relationships and business understanding in the 3PL and 4PL market space
- Proven and verifiable skills in business development, in 3PL and 4PL business practices and starting a new region (including personal sales background and achievement)
- Complete understanding of the business culture within the region
- Great relationships with key Supply Chain suppliers including asset based shippers, 3PL and 4PL’s
- Local knowledge of business elements within the region(s)
- Strong communication skills including multi-lingual within the region as well as English
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
Please submit resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.