||Digital Marketing Manager
||This position will report to head of Marketing and be responsible for implementing and managing digital and social marketing initiatives.
This position involves frequent coordination and collaboration with all levels within the organization which will require strong interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will be proficient in digital and social marketing technologies, a fast learner, superb communicator (specifically written communications), self-sufficient, very driven and organized, thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Develops and delivers marketing plans, policies, practices and strategies to attract customers and build leads.
- Develops and manages digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizes a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Oversees the social media strategy for the company.
- Tracks conversion rates and other metrics to optimize online marketing performance and recommends improvement actions.
- Reports KPI and plans to executive leadership.
- Administers marketing automation and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications.
- Monitors end-user usage of systems and performs daily administrative tasks.
- Recommends improvements to the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Reviews new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Support production and delivery of webinars, events and mailers.
|Skills and Experience
- Must have experience with digital advertising, marketing automation, SEO/SEM, Email marketing, social marketing, web analytics, online marketing strategies, A/B testing, etc.
- Experience with CRM systems and lead management, marketing automation: pardot, hubspot or marketo
- Strong familiarity with Facebook, LinkedIn,Instagram, Google, Twitter, etc
- Excellent writing skills with superior attention to detail.
- Familiarity with supply chain industry or with procurement or manufacturing a plus
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker: Ability to suggest and brainstorm on creative ways to market our offerings
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, nimble environment
- Must be able to communicate effectively and comfortably with C-Level executives as well as team members and external partners
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
Please submit resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.