Join the rewarding and fast-paced world of enterprise software sales. If you have the confidence to interact with executives at Fortune 500 companies and are self-motivated in your pursuit of success then this is the position for you.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is a sales role that converts inbound, warm, and cold leads into active sales cycles. The ISR role at One Network finds new leads by qualifying inbound responses, generating outbound interactions and managing personalized email campaigns, supporting tradeshows/events, and building/maintaining our contact database. As the eyes and ears of our current supply chain marketplace, the ISR is responsible for sharing new ideas and providing feedback to both the marketing and sales organizations.
One Network is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter with a strategic mindset to focus on identifying, developing and nurturing prospective customers. In this role, you must be comfortable making cold calls, engaging middle and senior level supply chain, and operations executives, navigating large organizations, and conducting research with marketing/sales intelligence tools like Pardot to uncover new prospects. Lastly, in order to be successful you must be trainable and understand the concept of the amount of work you put in is equal to the results that you gain.
- Build a strong pipeline of sales opportunities for field sales reps to deliver on sales targets through executive multi-touch outreach via phone/email
- Qualify inbound inquiries from marketing and demand generation activities to achieve quarterly lead generation
- Effectively communicate One Networks value propositions to key decision makers regarding our product offerings
- Document prospect interaction to ensure efficient lead management and nurturing
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Four year university/college degree required
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proven track record of setting and achieving personal goals
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
***Any supply chain knowledge is a huge plus