||Production Support Developer
||Develop, maintain and support internet based enterprise level supply chain applications.
- Develop code, scripts, extracts and other artifacts required to solve complex technical issues.
- Contribute to design documents and participate in design reviews
- Work either independently or with a group of highly skilled, high intellect support engineers to resolve customer and product issues.
- Work entails 70% development and 30% maintenance
- Communicate with Network Operations to identify and solve software issues.
- Communicate current status of issues to the manager as necessary, based on severity and impact of the issue on the business.
- Interact with client services, professional services and other groups for troubleshooting efforts.
- Be proactive and inquisitive with a clear focus on problem solving.
- Must have flexibility with work hours and be able to provide on-demand support as required.
- Will be on rotational Call 24X7.
- Document findings, including new defects in products and work with the Production Support team to create knowledge base articles.
|Required Software Qualifications
- Operating System : Windows, Linux
- Language: Java
- J2EE technologies: JDK1.4,J2EE,Servlets2.3,JSP1.2,EJB2.0, AJAX
- Java EE Servers : JBoss
- Framework : Struts
- Middle Tier : EJB, Webservices
- Internet technologies: Style sheets, XML, SAX & DOM API’s
- Tools: Jprofiler, LoadRunner
- Misc : SQL Skills, Shell Scripting, PL SQL
- Must have strong Programming skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills
- Must be able to communicate technical issues clearly to individuals with various levels of technical understanding
- Must have strong interpersonal skills when working with non-technical individuals, including customers
- Good working knowledge of Java, SQL, relational databases, scripting languages.
- BS Degree in Engineering
- MS Degree a plus
- 5 years experience supporting high performance, highly scalable OLTP systems.
- 3+ years experience in working with Supply Chain Management applications a plus.
Please submit resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.