One Network Enterprises is a Global Supply Chain Software (SAAS) company in Dallas, Texas. ONE is a very dynamic environment. We look for individuals with a thirst to learn and a drive to take the supply chain to new levels globally.
The job of a Senior UI Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, cultivated and motivated. In this “Senior UI Designer” role, you’ll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive and easy-to-use designs for thousands of corporations around the globe. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wire frames to building user interface mock-ups and prototypes.
What will you do at ONE Network?
- Design and maintain many kinds of user interfaces and interaction workflows including dashboards, app interfaces, workbenches, custom HTML, etc.
- Design style and branding guidelines, UI features and icons, look and feel, for our product lines
- Gauge the visibility of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change.
- Conduct user research, develop personas, build wire frames, storyboards and mock-ups
- A strong acumen for user experience design and how motion design influences UI and interaction design (and vice versa).
- Experience working collaboratively with teams: research scientists, UI and 3D artists, interaction designers, game developers, full-stack software and hardware engineers, marketing and business teams.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
What skill set will you possess?
- BA/BS degree preferably in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience designing outstanding user experiences for enterprise business or consumer settings
- 7+ years experience with UI/UX design
- 5+ years experience with graphics design, visual design, interaction design. User experience design for web and mobile a BIG Plus
- Strong Design Application experience is a huge plus
- Experience with responsive design implementations
- Proficient with Adobe Suite (Illustrator in design and Photoshop), Fireworks or other tools
- Experience with information architecture for complex business information systems a plus
- Proven ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Demonstrate ability to manage work independently. Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Must have good communication skills
- Other duties assigned as needed
Please submit resumes and inquiries to email@example.comOne Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.