||Develop, maintain and support internet based enterprise level supply chain applications.
- Develop code, scripts, extracts and other artifacts required to solve complex technical issues.
- Contribute to design documents and participate in design reviews
- Work either independently or with a group of highly skilled, high intellect support engineers to resolve customer and product issues.
- Some production support required
- Communicate with Network Operations to identify and solve software issues.
- Communicate current status of issues to the manager as necessary, based on severity and impact of the issue on the business.
- Interact with client services, professional services and other groups for troubleshooting efforts.
- Be proactive and inquisitive with a clear focus on problem solving.
- Document findings, including new defects in products and work with the Production Support team to create knowledgebase articles.
|Other Duties and Responsibilities
||As determined by manager.
|Required Software Qualifications
- Operating System: Windows, Linux
- Language: Java
- J2EE technologies: JDK1.4,J2EE,Servlets2.3,JSP1.2,EJB2.0, AJAX
- Java EE Servers: JBoss
- Framework: Struts
- Middle Tier: EJB, Webservices
- Internet technologies: Style sheets, XML, SAX & DOM API’s
- Tools: Jprofiler, LoadRunner
- Misc: SQL Skills, Shell Scripting, PL SQL
- Must have strong Programming skills.
- Must have strong DB tuning
- Must have strong written and verbal skills
- Must be able to communicate technical issues clearly to individuals with various levels of technical understanding
- Must have strong interpersonal skills when working with non-technical individuals, including customers
- Good working knowledge of Java, SQL, relational databases, scripting languages.
||BS/MS in Engineering, MS a plus
|Experience and Skills
- 5+ years experience supporting high performance, highly scalable OLTP systems.
- 3+ years experience in working with Supply Chain Management applications a plus.
|Mental / Physical Qualifications
- Ability to make good judgment decisions
- Desire to learn
Please submit resumes and inquiries to email@example.com
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.