- Analyzing and documenting technical requirements
- Assisting with User Interface design, including layouts, workflows and human interaction. (Graphic design skills are not required but a plus.)
- Producing design documents and participating in design reviews
- Writing code, unit tests, and build/deployment scripts
- Participating in code reviews
- Executing performance/scalability tests & profiling hotspots
- Collaborating with other developers to design solutions and debug problems
||BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain
|Experience and Skills
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Strong Object Oriented and Functional Programming Skills. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Prior experience with the Flux design pattern, React and/or mobx a strong plus
- Prior experience with ExtJS a strong plus
- Ability to design an intuitive, usable user interface from business requirements
- Basic knowledge of the Java programming language
- Understanding of software design patterns and best practices
- Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle); should be able to write basic SQL queries.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
- Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of supply chains, logistics, order management, etc. is a plus
Please submit resumes and inquiries to email@example.com
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.