Working with One Network
One Network’s planning and execution management capabilities enable improved integration and collaboration for optimized supply chains. By joining forces we can now offer solutions as services, as opposed to traditional licensing models with large upfront capital investment. This enables a low barrier of entry – coupled with low risk – into an entire trading community, from suppliers and retailers to manufacturers and carriers.Johann van der Westhuizen, Resolve
Interested in becoming a partner with one of the world’s most innovative technology companies? Partner with ONE
- Tompkins International transforms supply chains to create value for all organizations. For more than 35 years, Tompkins has provided end-to-end solutions on a global scale, helping clients align business and supply chain strategies through operations planning, design and implementation. The company delivers leading-edge business and supply chain solutions by optimizing the Mega Processes of PLAN-BUY-MAKE-MOVE-STORE-SELL. Tompkins supports clients in achieving profitable growth in all areas of global supply chain and market growth strategy, organization, operations, process improvement, technology implementation, material handling integration, and benchmarking and best practices. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, USA, Tompkins has offices throughout North America and in Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.tompkinsinc.com.
- NCS delivers end-to-end ICT and communications engineering solutions to help governments and enterprises realize business value. Ranked No. 1 in Singapore for IT Professional Services by Gartner (2011), NCS has helped implement over 2,000 large-scale, mission critical and multi-platform projects for governments globally. NCS provides consulting, development, systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure management & solutions and portal management. We also provide mobility, social networking, business analytics and cloud computing related services and platforms. Learn more at www.ncs.com.sg/
- Catapult Technology is a mid-tier consulting firm that provides a wide range of information technology and strategic consulting services to a breadth of federal civilian, defense, and intelligence agencies. Catapult is innovative and creative. We take the personal approach to tailor technology, security, and strategic management solutions to the needs of our government customers Learn more at www.catapulttechnology.com
- e-logics is the official hosting and solutions provider to One Network software in Africa. The partnership enables improved operational efficiency, lower inventory and transportation costs throughout the supply chain. One Network software as a service delivers improved service levels by reducing stock outs and late deliveries, as well as lower IT costs, enabling the transformation to lean value networks.e-Logics provides customer centric solutions in business applications and systems integration. Through exceptional domain expertise, world class technology capabilities and people alignment skills, it is a business partner that provides solutions to improve the way in which organisations work. Its core competencies are in supply chain and logistics management, physical asset management and traffic management solutions. e-Logics has long-term partnerships, having delivered tangible business improvement to companies in the retail, transportation, media and communications, manufacturing, mining, property and services sectors. Clients include Transnet, Pick ‘n Pay, Media24, Anglo American Platinum, Metrorail, Traffic Management Technologies (TMT) as well as local and national government. Learn more at www.e-logics.co.za
- Ascent Technologies PTE Ltd is a young Singapore-based provider of supply chain solutions. Its current focus is providing comprehensive security tracking capabilities to commercial enterprises and public authorities in Asia and beyond.Ascent’s Electronic Cargo Security Tracking System, iSPOT (Integrated Security Portal) is a patent pending end-to-end solution covering hardware, middleware and application portal. It is an integrated GPS, GPRS and RFId tracking platform. iSPOT provides location tracking, and intrusion detection. iSPOT’s slogan is ‘No Blind Spot’ and it is Ascent’s mission to provide an affordable, state-of-the-art continuous Electronic Cargo Security Tracking System.Learn more at Ascent Solutions.
- True North Equities invests human and financial capital from a community of investors and advisors to advance select companies serving the Intelligence, Healthcare, Aerospace and Defense, Cybersecurity, Homeland Security and Transportation and Logistics sectors.True North Consulting offers a range of services to help you realize full growth potential while maximizing profitability, including: Small Business Investment, Consulting, Factoring, Back Office Support, Business Development and Real Estate.Learn more at www.tru-nor.com/
- Alvarez & Marsal, a leading independent global professional services firm, has set the standard for working with organizations to solve complex problems, improve performance, drive critical change and maximize value for stakeholders. Drawing on a deep operational heritage and hands-on approach, A&M delivers comprehensive performance improvement, turnaround management, business advisory and interim management services that produce meaningful—and lasting—results when time is of the essence.A&M’s distinct process for developing an accurate fact base, combined with excellence in execution and operational leadership, gives clients the clarity they need to make informed decisions.Learn more at www.alvarezandmarsal.com
- Resolve is the official hosting and solutions provider to One Network software in Africa. The partnership enables improved operational efficiency, lower inventory and transportation costs throughout the supply chain. One Network software as a service delivers improved service levels by reducing stock outs and late deliveries, as well as lower IT costs, enabling the transformation to lean value networks.Resolve incorporates deep functional expertise with specialized process, technology and people alignment capabilities, as well as operations and managed services capabilities. The result is a powerhouse of experience and expertise – with the capability to offer not just consulting and separate technology services but value-centric solution implementation and business process outsource services.What sets Resolve apart is in their ability to leverage these broad capabilities, along with extensive industry, market and value-network specific experience, and integrate them to ensure the realization of tangible business value to their clients. Its core competencies are in supply chain and logistics management, physical asset management and traffic management solutions.
Resolve has long-term partnerships, having delivered tangible business improvement to companies in the retail, transportation, media and communications, manufacturing, mining, property and services sectors. Clients include Transnet, Pick ‘n Pay, Media24, Anglo American Platinum, Metrorail, Traffic Management Technologies (TMT) as well as local and national government.
Learn more at www.resolvesp.com
- Axiom Global Solutions (Axiom) is a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) third party logistics provider, headquartered in Southfield, Michigan. A joint venture of The PBP Group (PBP) and Menlo Worldwide Logistics (Menlo), both recognized leaders in global third party logistics and domestic transportation services. Axiom provides end-to-end supply chain services across the globe. Combined, this team manages approximately $2.5B in logistics spend with globally recognized companies.Learn more at www.menloworldwide.com
- Synoptima is a worlds leading technology based Supply Chain Optimization, Analytics & Integrative Logistics Solutions and Services Corporation, providing customers with innovative, tailored solutions to achieve Supply Chain excellence. The companies Solutions and Services focus on Supply Chain Strategy, Planning & Optimization, Visibility & Data Analytics, Solution Design & Engineering and Implementation support to the OEM’s, 3PL’s and 4PL’s. Synoptima Technology enables our customers operations with adoption, enhancement, transformation and Automation. Learn more at www.synoptima.com