Why forecast what you can compute?
Being demand-driven means delivering the right quantities of the right products, at the right places and times, at the right ratios of total landed costs to target service levels. The Real Time Value Network™ enables businesses to actually achieve these results for the first time. It accomplishes this by first generating a single, integrated forecast for all channels (e.g. e-tailers, web, retail) at the SKU/item/day level of detail. Next, it continuously and automatically adjusts this forecast as actual demand changes throughout the day, without introducing any nervousness into the chain. Finally, each adjustment in demand automatically is propagated as order forecasts to all trading partners and tiers across the entire supply chain, thereby optimizing replenishment, logistics, inventory, and production plans. Demand Management in the Real Time Value Network allows internal departments and external trading partners to collaborate with each other around demand-driven processes.
Demand Management at a Glance
- Forecasts updated with actual demand throughout the day
- Planning married to execution: incrementally adjusts all required supply and execution plans in real time
- Manage demand across all channels (stores, web sites, etc)
- Incredible responsiveness in highly volatile events such as promotions and new product introductions
- Automatically propagates demand information to all trading partners and internal departments
Intelligent Demand Services
- Demand Signal Repository
- Demand Management
- Order Management
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
- Multi-Tier Replenishment
- Inventory Management
- Demand-Driven Deployment