Financial Reconciliation in the Real Time Value Network™ extends beyond the traditional freight audit & pay functionality, which is still fully supported by the Real Time Value Network. The real time, collaborative workflow can include instant communication back and forth regarding carrier invoice issues, claim creation, and management. The Real Time Value Network includes a built-in RFQ tool to utilize the information you already have in your network to create more meaningful RFQs to your carrier community, allowing you to achieve better responses that are uploaded automatically upon your acceptance of the rate.
Financial Reconciliation at a Glance
- Goes far beyond traditional freight audit and pay functionality
- System manages and creates claims, invoices, RFQs
- Multi-party collaboration and real time communication with trading partners
Intelligent Logistics Services
- Transportation Planning and Optimization
- Transportation Execution and Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Yard Management
- Financial Reconciliation
- Global Trade Management
Intelligent Logistics Resources
- Intelligent Logistics Brochure
Drive the complete lifecycle of transportation processes with precision, including procurement and contracting, shipment planning, execution and tracking, yard management, appointment scheduling, and financial and claims settlement – all on a single, cloud-based platform.
- Appointment Scheduling White Paper
Automated online dock door scheduling is a simple and easy way to boost the efficiency of the supply chain. This paper explains how it works and the huge difference it can make in improving efficiency, aiding in compliance, and reducing scheduling errors.