Global visibility across your extended supply chain
“One Network has successfully allowed Safeway to streamline and centralized our transportation and appointment scheduling functions. We have benefited by reducing labor costs, improving our supply chain predictability and visibility, and reducing overall transportation costs.” VP of Transportation, SafewayToday’s supply chains are more complex than ever before, and with the Real Time Value Network’s Global Trade Management service, you’ll be able to see and react to demand much more quickly and effectively.
Global Trade Management Service offers full global visibility across all trading partners, no matter where they are located. It includes container prioritization, freight forwarding, and integrated customs documentation capture and retention.
Global Trade Management at a Glance
- Container prioritization
- Planning married to optimized execution orders—the system automatically executes the required transactions (orders, shipments, etc)
- Global visibility of all trading partners, shipments, etc.
- Freight Forwarding
- Integrated customs documentation capture and retention
Intelligent Logistics Resources
- Webinar: Demand-Driven Logistics for 3PL/4PLs with Resolve
Global logistics provider Resolve, reveals how they have improved their results, expanded their solution offering, and simplified their technology
- Brochure: Intelligent Logistics
Drive the complete lifecycle of transportation processes with precision, including procurement and contracting, shipment planning, execution and tracking, yard management, appointment scheduling, and financial and claims settlement – all on a single, cloud-based platform.
Parcel Management Solution
Expand your geographic footprint, enable interlining, increase revenue, and become customer-driven with One Network's Parcel Management Solution.
- Brochure: Dock Door Scheduling Solution Brochure
One Network's automated online dock door scheduling solution is a simple and easy way to enjoy a big boost in the efficiency of your supply chain. Allows you full control of your dock doors while allowing partners to schedule 24/7 with ease.
- White Paper: Top Opportunities for Logistics Service Providers
How logistics service providers can conquer today's complexity, differentiate their services, and surge ahead of competitors
Intelligent Logistics Services
- TMS: Transportation Management System
- Transportation Planning and Optimization
- Transportation Execution and Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Yard Management
- Financial Reconciliation
- Global Trade Management