Transportation Execution and Management
Typically, transportation execution is a multi-party, multi-tier effort that occurs among many supply chain partners. This type of collaboration is at the heart of the Real Time Value Network™. The Real Time Value Network has a robust rating engine that supports a multitude of rating and tariff options, including support for parcel rating. The tendering flow includes collaboration through carrier portals, EDI, and email, and can be configured to respect your specific business rules for carrier selection. To provide real time feedback to the logistics planner, the Real Time Value Network can capture, save, and display an allowance amount (or any other benchmark amount).
Transportation Execution and Management at a Glance
- Designed for multi-tier, multi-party collaboration
- System continuously plans and automatically executes required transactions, saving human intelligence for the exceptions
- Powerful rating engine supports a multitude of rating and tariff option
- Real time end-to-end visibility
Intelligent Logistics Services
- Transportation Planning and Optimization
- Transportation Execution and Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Yard Management
- Financial Reconciliation
- Global Trade Management
Intelligent Logistics Resources
- Intelligent Logistics Brochure
Drive the complete lifecycle of transportation processes with precision, including procurement and contracting, shipment planning, execution and tracking, yard management, appointment scheduling, and financial and claims settlement – all on a single, cloud-based platform.
- Appointment Scheduling White Paper
Automated online dock door scheduling is a simple and easy way to boost the efficiency of the supply chain. This paper explains how it works and the huge difference it can make in improving efficiency, aiding in compliance, and reducing scheduling errors.