One Network recognizes that the yard can be seen as an extension of the warehouse, and the Real Time Value Network monitors where trailers or containers are, along with the load status of each trailer or container, helping customers avoid costly detention charges. The Yard Management service enables you to plan, execute, track, and audit loads based on critical characteristics like shipment type, load configuration, labor requirements, and dock and warehouse capacity.
Yard Management at a Glance
- Real time planning integrated to automatic execution orders
- Continuously monitors location of trailers,containers, and load status
- Balances variables such as dock and warehouse capacity, labor requirements, load configuration, and shipment type
Intelligent Logistics Services
- Transportation Planning and Optimization
- Transportation Execution and Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Yard Management
- Financial Reconciliation
- Global Trade Management
Intelligent Logistics Resources
- Intelligent Logistics Brochure
Drive the complete lifecycle of transportation processes with precision, including procurement and contracting, shipment planning, execution and tracking, yard management, appointment scheduling, and financial and claims settlement – all on a single, cloud-based platform.
- Appointment Scheduling White Paper
Automated online dock door scheduling is a simple and easy way to boost the efficiency of the supply chain. This paper explains how it works and the huge difference it can make in improving efficiency, aiding in compliance, and reducing scheduling errors.