Create Your Own Template with Developer Network
Build, Run, and Maintain Network Applications in the Cloud
Selected by Lockheed Martin Space Systems
Lockheed Martin Space Systems is building their Renewable Energy Optimization System (REOS) with One Network’s Developer Network.
Developer Network is the industry’s first cloud development platform for building, running, and maintaining multi-party network applications in the cloud – and connecting your existing apps to the network.
Developer Network is the only development tool available today that allows you to build a true many-to-many application. The over 30,000 organizations connected to Real Time Value Network today are available to connect immediately to any application you build.
These applications – or cloud services – can be built using one or more of the many composite applications available via our module store. By using the composite applications, both development time and support time are greatly reduced.
Benefits of the Developer Network
- Enable a 30-50 % improvement in developer productivity
- Improve developer productivity to 75%+ with One Network Composite apps
- Reduce ongoing support costs by 50-70%
- Extend One Network Services for increased fit-to-purpose
- Use existing Enterprise Social Graph to dramatically decrease roll-out time