Being demand driven means building a much more flexible and agile supply and distribution system to respond quickly to variable demand signals
This webcast has been broadcast, updated supply chain resources below.
Demand-Driven Supply Chain
Get our latest videos and downloads on demand-driven supply networks and supply chain management from our Resource Library. Learn how retailers, consumer products, manufacturers and logistics can all work together on a single network with ONE’s consumer-driven supply chain management solution to provide better customer service at lower cost.
Leading retailers are creating demand-driven supply chains today – without replacing ERP and legacy supply chain applications. Learn the practical steps they are taking to:
- increase same-store sales by capturing sales they already “own”
- reduce out-of-stocks and cut inventory
- cope with transport capacity challenges, Working Time Directive and HOS regulations
- prepare for RFID implementations
- move to next-generation vendor-managed inventory (VMI) processes
Join the Supply Chain Management library for supply chain strategies, case studies, reports and more…