Dallas TX, October 6, 2017
One Network Enterprises (ONE), the global provider of multi-party digital network platform and services, will be holding a special event, Transforming the Department of Defense, for system integrators and services providers. It will cover how system integrators and services providers can leverage One Network’s unique approach to optimize the military and Department of Defense (DoD) industries.
Using the U.S. Navy’s NMMES-TR requirements for a Capability Integration Platform (CIP) as an example, One Network will demonstrate how utilizing a transformational platform provides modernization, growth, and a guarantee that the system will never go legacy. This creates value for all parties including the customer, systems integrators, service providers, and an ecosystem of developers.
One Network will share DoD lessons learned through multiple implementations, and its alignment to the CIP being sought by the U.S. Navy. Speakers will explore how One Network’s Platform is based on a multi-party architecture, enabling rapid integration and implementation, optimizing cross-organizational/department collaboration and workflows with low-code, or no-code development. The session will also provide guidance and information on key attributes that will help Government agencies choose the right platform and approach to meet the immediate requirements for the DoD, while providing modernization and growth.
Attendees will learn how the ONE Platform is easily adaptable through every layer, including UIs and apps down to the master data model. They will also better understand how it can be used to deliver rapid value and how One Network’s transformational business model allows them to price, deploy, and support customers in an entirely different way than traditional ERP enterprise solutions and BPM platforms.
By combining technology and business processes, system integrators and developers benefit from a revolutionary “supported capability” approach that gives them and their customers a better solution in half the time and at a fraction of the cost of traditional options. One Network executives will also discuss how they provide outcomes and supporting services that bring tremendous value for each party by delivering a shift in thinking and with a solution that changes the way IT and consulting deliver services and solutions.
For further information and to register for the event, please visit http://go.onenetwork.com/pr-defense-nmmes-lp
As the DoD and other branches of the military continue to consider transformational approaches to address many of their enterprise and mission-critical issues in a budget-conscious environment, the selection and implementation of the right capabilities is paramount. One Network has successfully partnered with system integrators and service providers to deliver cloud-based solutions to government agencies in the U.S. and abroad, via the Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) model, solving a wide array of multi-party issues.
Participants will learn how the Department of Defense benefits from usage of the One Network cloud platform and the PaaS approach. One Network will share DoD lessons learned through multiple implementations, and how One Network aligns to the Capability Integration Platform (CIP) being sought by the U.S. Navy. More specifically attendees will discover:
- The value of focusing on the ”how” as well as the ”what” to win more DoD opportunities.
- Learn how starting with core platform and integration capabilities, coupled with development tools and a rich set of application modules, will help achieve objectives with speed at a lower cost.
- How ONE’s customers can leverage other services’ investments, providing built-in modernization, a never-legacy solution, faster go-live and lower costs in a “self-funding” model.
- How to use and leverage a Defense Core module to meet critical DoD mandates while making Defense-related capabilities available to all.
- Why a multi-party, multi-echelon network platform sets the bar for the NMMES-TR Capability Integration Platform (CIP) requirements.
- How you can quickly embrace, enhance, and potentially replace legacy applications, eliminating legacy sustainment costs while creating a “self-funding” modernization model.
- How system integrators and services providers can profitably transform the DoD.
One Network will be hosting two half-day sessions on Thursday Oct 12th, 2017 at 0930 to 1200 and at 1300 to 1530.
The event is free but space is limited and registration is required in order to attend.
One Network’s Center of Innovation
2345 Crystal Drive, Suite 110
Arlington, VA 22202
Seats at One Network’s Center of Innovation are limited, so early registration is encouraged. When attendees register they will receive an information white paper titled Platform for the Navy.