One Network Enterprises™ is the global leader in Digital Supply Chain™ Network solutions and has been successfully supporting the US Department of Defense since 2008. We are in no way connected to or affiliated with the US Navy’s ONE-Net OCONUS Enterprise Network. Please contact them directly for support on their products.
Digital Supply Chain Network™
Eliminate chaos from your supply chain.
Plan, execute, and continuously and incrementally optimize supply, demand, and logistics, across your enterprise and entire trading ecosystem with the NEO Platform.
Supplier & Carrier Services
Measure your performance, improve your service levels, streamline operations, and lower costs. Access new customers on the Digital Supply Chain Network™
The New Era of Planning
- Would you like your planning solution to sense and respond, in real time, to both upstream supply constraints and downstream customer demand shifts?
- Would you like dynamic plans that continuously and incrementally adjust themselves when execution issues arise?
- Would you like your planning solution to autonomously execute ongoing transactional updates to make sure your plans are optimally executed?
- Would you like your data to be community-wide and real time rather than enterprise-only and stale?
- Would you like your control tower to have real-time, network-wide visibility and collaboration, to execute jointly with your customers, suppliers, and logistics partners?
That's planning married to execution in the Digital Supply Chain Network™
Register HERE to receive our newsletters
Thought Leadership Library
Accelerate the digital transformation of your supply chain. Get immediate access to thought leadership videos, webinars, white papers, and case studies in our recommended resources section.
ESG & Sustainability Solution
ESG & Sustainability are at the forefront of boardroom conversations today. To enable ESG tracking and reporting in the supply chain, requires a multi-party, multi-tier, network with real-time data sharing across the supply chain. The Digital Supply Chain Network™ provides such a platform, and alerts all trading parties to potential risk and disruptions. The platform collects, aggregates, and analyzes ESG data across all suppliers, while also collaborating on actionable solutions driven through the latest AI/ML technologies.
One Network's Chain-of-Custody solution was developed to deal with the realities of today’s supply chains. It supports a range of scenarios, from end-to-end serialization – from raw materials to consumers, as well as partial chains-of-custody, where full chains are not desired or possible. The solution is designed to increase the lengths of chain-of-custody segments until the segments merge to form a full end-to-end secure chain. The solution supports serial tracking, lot tracking, hybrid tracking, lot splitting, tracking through consolidation and de-consolidation, tracking through blending and discrete mixing, hierarchical IoT operations, partial chains-of-custody, and targeted recalls. It also supports fine-grained, state-based distinct confidentiality for owners, possessors, recallers, QA, customs and other parties.