Private: Implementation Specialist
- Using understanding of supply chain management concepts and mathematical models, including forecast, replenishment, inventory management, act as lead developer for One Network’s Supply Chain Application module suite including ONE Network Supply Chain Application modules built on our ONE Network Platform, a SDK for building enterprise business applications.
- Utilize Java, OOPS concepts, data structures/algorithms, and J2EE frameworks in our enterprise application environment and application servers.
- Understand customer business objectives and system needs, support pre-sales activities such as RFI/RFP responses, solution proposals, demos and onsite customer discovery workshops, and perform hands-on modeling and implementation of supply chain solutions including data modeling, IXM engine and business workflow configuration.
- Conduct training sessions for customers and partners and provide support through the go-live process, playing a key role in promoting solutions adoption.
- Work with project leaders to understand assigned project responsibilities and keep projects on schedule.
- 20% Travel.
- Master degree in information systems or computer science.
Experience and Skills:
- Two years of experience as software engineer or developer.
- Experience to include Java, OOPs concepts, data structures/algorithms, J2EE frameworks in enterprise application development and application servers.
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.