- Support pre-sales activities like RFI/RFP response, solution proposal, demos and onsite customer discovery workshops
- Participate as a member of the One Network’s supply chain solutions implementation team in discovery sessions to understand the client’s business objectives and system needs
- Design and Architect supply chain solutions that best meets the client’s requirements based on ONE RTVN application
- Perform hands-on modeling and implementation of the supply chain solutions including data modeling, IXM engine and business workflow configuration
- Perform testing and analysis to ensure the solutions perform as designed
- Perform training sessions for clients and partners and support through go-live process, and play a key role in promoting solutions adoption
- Work with Project Leaders to understand assigned project responsibilities and keep the projects on schedule
- Coordinate implementation activities across multiple team members.
- Understand supply chain management concepts and mathematical models, including forecast, replenishment, inventory management, etc.
- Have strong general consulting skills including skills in business analysis, process mapping, and problem solving
- Information systems implementation skills including requirements / process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, data analysis, training and support
- Ability to analyze product functional issues and come up with feasible resolutions
- Ability to learn and master new technologies with a technical and math aptitude
- Strong interpersonal skills with good written and verbal communication
- Extremely detail oriented and customer focused
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain. Masters degree is a plus.
- 6-8 years work experience building, implementing Java enterprise applications.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Demonstrated experience writing Java / J2EE code in an enterprise application environment.
- Experience with Java application servers (JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere).
- Understanding of software design patterns, J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets) , and XML
- Experience with Databases (Oracle) and SQL, including relational database design, complex queries, and performance tuning
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- General consulting skills, including: team facilitation and business case development
- Business process analysis and redesign experience: business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
- Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of supply chains, logistics, order management, etc. is a plus
Please submit resumes and inquiries to email@example.com
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.