Technical Lead will be a member of the development team for One Network’s Healthcare Industry Unit. One Network Healthcare implementations are built on One Network Real Time Value Network, a multi party SaaS based network embedding Supply Chain and Logistics operations.
This Technical Lead will be responsible for leading development and implementations, working directly with customers for project delivery. In particular, this position will work in the functional areas of Supply Chain and Logistics, but may be asked to work in other functional areas as well.
- Minimum 6 years of hands-on experience in software development.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent implementation skills including analysis, design, development & support.
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics domain.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming, Algorithms and Data Structures knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of the Java programming language.
- Experience with enterprise integration patterns & protocols, such as REST, EDI, SOAP.
- Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and SQL queries.
- Experience in modern web technologies, Java script, Ajax and HTML5 is a plus.
- Experience in modern web client technologies (in particular React ) is a plus.
- Experience in Operations Research is a plus.
- BS/MS in Engineering/Computer Science/Supply Chain/Operations Research.
Experience and Skills:
- Conducting discovery sessions with customers.
- Capturing project requirements and converting to Software Requirements Specifications.
- Creating Solution Architecture & Design.
- Creating project plans, monitoring and managing project execution.
- Writing code, unit tests, and build/deployment scripts.
- Guiding and mentoring a team of developers.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Reviewing Functional and Performance Test Strategies.
- Overseeing performance/scalability tests & profiling hotspots.
- Collaborating with QA, Tech Ops and Support teams during various phases of the project.
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.