Work as part of the One Network enterprise supply chain solutions implementation team to define business and technical requirements for a solution architecture and design to meet client’s needs based on One Network’s Real Time Value Network™ using Java Enterprise applications. Develop process analysis and simplification models to ensure solution meets business requirements. Perform hands-on modeling and implementation of supply chain solutions including data modeling, IXM engine and business workflow configuration. Perform testing and analysis to ensure supply chain solutions perform as designed. Collaborate with team members to support pre-sale activities including technical RFI/RFP response, solution proposals, demos and onsite customer discovery workshops. Understand supply chain management concepts and mathematical models, including forecast, replenishment and inventory management.
- Support pre-sales activities like RFI/RFP response, solution proposal, demos and onsite customer discovery workshops
- Participate as a member of the One Network’s supply chain solutions implementation team in discovery sessions to understand the client’s business objectives and system needs
- Design and Architect supply chain solutions that best meets the client’s requirements based on ONE RTVN application
- Perform hands-on modeling and implementation of the supply chain solutions including data modeling, IXM engine and business workflow configurationPerform testing and analysis to ensure the solutions perform as designed
- Perform training sessions for clients and partners and support through go-live process, and play a key role in promoting solutions adoption
- Work with Project Leaders to understand assigned project responsibilities and keep the projects on schedule
- Coordinate implementation activities across multiple team members.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or Supply Chain.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or supply chain (or foreign equivalent) and three years’ work experience implementing enterprise solutions (design, development, implementation, or configuration). Experience to include design and architecture of supply chain solutions on Real Time Value Network.
Experience and Skills:
- 6 – 8 years work experience building, implementing Java enterprise applications.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Demonstrated experience writing Java / J2EE code in an enterprise application environment.
- Experience with Java application servers (JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere).
- Understanding of software design patterns, J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets) , and XML
- Experience with Databases (Oracle) and SQL, including relational database design, complex queries, and performance tuning
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- General consulting skills, including: team facilitation and business case development
- Business process analysis and redesign experience: business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
- Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of supply chains, logistics, order management, etc. is a plus
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.