Automation Engineer will be a member of the Quality Assurance team for One Network’s products. He/She will automate test cases using automation tools and framework used by One Network. He/She will execute tests suites and report on the results. He/She will have a good understanding of the domain and manual testing. He/She will create and execute manual tests when needed.
- Automating manual tests using automation tools and framework used by One Network. Currently Selenium Web driver and in house framework is being used.
- Work on automation planning by reviewing manual tests and planning drivers, functional libraries and utilities.
- Review and update manual tests for missing functionality, details and verification points
- Executing automation tests, analyzing results, and log defects
- Enhancing framework and utilities when needed
- Create and execute manual tests when needed
- Provide status reports on automation progress and test execution
- BE/ME in Engineering, Computer Science
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 -6 years’ experience in automation using Selenium Web driver
- Strong understanding of core java concepts. Hands on experience in writing java code
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Understanding of automation concepts, frameworks, driver planning and libraries
- Experience in creating test cases from test plans and requirements
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Functional knowledge of enterprise applications, supply chains, logistics, order management, etc. is a plus
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.