Developer/Sr. Developer – Java
The Senior Software Engineer will be a member of the development team for One Network’s Supply Chain Application module suite. ONE Network Supply Chain Application modules are built on ONE Network Platform, a SDK for building enterprise business applications. The Supply Chain modules include components at various layers, including server-side, integration, supply chain planning engines and user-interface. This individual will be responsible for participating in module development and providing technical assistance to junior members of the team.
- Producing design documents based on a requirements document and participating in design reviews
- Producing effort estimates
- Writing code, automated unit and functional tests, and build/deployment scripts
- Participating in code reviews
- Executing performance/scalability tests & profiling hotspots
- Collaborating with QA, Techical Operations and Production Support during the various phases of a project
- BE/ME in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain
Experience and Skills:
- 3 to 8 years of experience in writing software
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Extensive knowledge of the Java programming language
- Understanding of software design patterns, J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets), and XML
- Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and Object/Relational frameworks. Should be able to write SQL queries, procedures, triggers and do basic performance tuning.
- Experience with C++ is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of supply chain management domain.
- Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor – preferably in supply chain planning or forecasting area.
- Experience with enterprise integration patterns & protocols, including SOAP, REST, JMS, EDI is a plus.
- Experience writing build & deployment scripts (e.g. Ant)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, support
- Some experience with a scripting language such as Python or Ruby preferred
- Some experience with newer web client technologies such as AJAX, EXTJS preferred
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.