Developer – UI
- Responsible for preparing documents based on a requirement.
- Writing code, automated unit and functional tests.
- Work closely with development teams to meet project requirements
- Collaborating with QA, technical operations and production support during the variable phases of a project
- BE/ME or B Tech/M Tech in Computer Science
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in writing software
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong object oriented programming skills, good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Firm understanding of browser based UI principles e.g. how to manipulate the DOM, how to make requests to server using AJAX and other techniques, how to maximize performance in a web based UI etc.
- Experience with Java or another object oriented server side language preferred
- Experience with relational database preferable oracle and Object/Rational frameworks preferred. Should be able to write basic SQL queries
- Prior experience in SCM domain is a plus.
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.