The Java Developer will be a member of the product development team. They will participate in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation and testing. This developer will be responsible for implementing significant new features and enhancements to the products, under the guidance of a Senior Java Developer or Technical Product Manager.
- Write code, unit tests, and build/deployment scripts
- Contribute to design documents and participate in design reviews
- Troubleshoot and support production systems when required
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or Supply Chain
Experience and Skills:
- 0-3 years of experience in software development
- Must be a US Citizen
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills. Working knowledge of design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Extensive knowledge of the Java programming language
- Familiarity with J2EE technologies
- Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
- Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of supply chains, logistics, order management, etc. is a plus
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.