Senior Development Manager
The Development Manager will be a member of the product development team. They will participate in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation and testing. Manager will be responsible for managing and implementing significant new features and enhancements to products with their team. They will also be expected to provide technical leadership and guidance to less experienced team members.
- Drive projects and interface with customers and their requirements.
- Author design documents and participate in design reviews.
- Manage a team of software developers on multiple client product releases.
- Responsible for documenting user requirements and translating requirement into technical specifications.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or Supply Chain.
Experience and Skills:
- 8+ years of experience in software development.
- 4+ years of experience in a Supply Chain environment a plus.
- 3+ years developing multi-level, multi-tiered enterprise applications.
- Strong programming fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, object oriented programming and design patterns.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the Java programming language.
- Firm command of modern Web technologies, including Java script, Ajax and HTML5.
- Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle).
- Experience in iOS and/or Android development is a plus.
- Strong experience with J2EE technologies.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support.
- Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of supply chains, logistics, order management, etc. is a plus.
- Experience with processing large volumes of data is a plus.
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.