Devnet Pre-Sales Engineer
- Develop and present technical demonstrations of ONE’s Platform and SDK. This includes both “standard” canned demos to be repeated, as well as custom demos for specific prospects.
- Develop sample code using the SDK to be shared with potential customers to illustrate ONE’s functionality
- Respond to online and phone inquiries about ONE’s Platform and SDK
- Author responses to RFPs
- Conduct training sessions to new customers on ONE’s Platform and SDK, and develop training material for the same
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or Supply Chain
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of software industry experience
- Must have excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills. Must be comfortable with speaking in front of a small business and/or technical audience.
- Must have experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle). Should be able to write SQL queries.
- Must have experience with an object oriented server-side language such as Java.
- Familiarity with any of the following technologies a plus: React, blockchain (Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, etc.), REST, SOAP, EDI, SAP,
- Functional knowledge of supply chains, logistics, order management, master data management, cataloging, etc. is a plus
- Position may require some travel (estimated at one or two short trips [2-3 days] per month for demonstration)
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.