EMEA Practice Leader
This Senior Practice Director position is responsible for the definition and execution of strategies that will enable the Consulting teams’ delivery of customer facing projects globally in the European practice unit. Support One Network Consulting senior management and the regional Portfolio Directors to enable the timely, effective, and profitable delivery of consulting, professional services, and technical services engagements leveraging One Network’s project management best practices, methodologies, and standards.
- Accountable for fulfilling business goals, meeting budgets, maintaining project/portfolio profitability while ensuring quality of project delivery and customer referenceability.
- Responsible for providing input into and execution of short, medium, and long-term plans to achieve ONE Consulting objectives.
- Develop, facilitate, and participate in programs to establish global project management standards across the European practice unit.
- Works closely and in conjunction with the Sales, IBU, and PDS teams to ensure the timely, quality delivery of initiatives within the EMEA project portfolio.
- Is accountable for managing a substantive and profitable revenue stream and customer base. Typically manages multiple project/program managers and/or senior level individual contributors.
- Serves as advisor or project sponsor role for complex engagements.
- Oversees the analysis, intake, & program/project management of all EMEA Consulting projects.
- Responsible for cultivating cross-functional communications through the creation and maintenance of strategic relationships with management in other lines of business including Product Development (PDS), IBU, Production Support, Consulting, and Sales.
- Interacts with executive levels both internally and externally regarding matters that influence policies and strategies. Assesses and manages business risks in pursuit of overall business goals.
- Define the Program and Project Manager roles in EMEA practice; onboard, train and facilitate Program and Project Managers.
- Contribute to development of the vibrant PM community via creation of knowledge assets for the Knowledge Management Repositories used in the community.
- Identify, develop, maintain, and enable users with global project management and reporting tools.
- Support the PM Training program, including facilitation and delivery of the Global PM training and curriculum processes.
- Provide Support and EMEA representation in global PM forums.
- Drive consistency of Project reporting data KPIs and support creation of SCM Project Management BI dashboard to enable EMEA level reporting.
Experience and Skills:
- SCM implementation experience. Ability to excel in complex SCM Implementation projects with remote teams.
- 12 years of experience relevant to this position, including 7 years of project management experience – use of Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Second-level management experience preferred; proficient at managing managers and large teams.
- Collaborative and consultative track record with a genuine interest in developing others Project Management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects of increasing complexity with commensurate professional sophistication. Comfortable working in matrix management environment.
- Strong influencing/negotiation skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors.
- SCM, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus.
- Proficient in using selling and negotiation techniques and tools.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel as needed (50 – 70%).
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.