This is an interactive discussion with Martijn Lofvers of Supply Chain Movement, and Shirell James, VP EMEA at One Network Enterprises. Martijn and Shirell look at the current state of supply chains, the ongoing supply disruptions, and ask: How can companies mitigate these problems, and position themselves to be more competitive and achieve real financial benefits? Martijn and Shirell discuss a variety of topics, including:
- Some current supply chain disruptions and their causes
- The need to get out of the enterprise and into the supply chain ecosystem
- The importance of end-to-end planning and execution across the extended Supply Chain
- What is needed to achieve a real time SVOT across a Digital Supply Chain Network
- How supply chain ecosystems can drive P&L improvements for all your trading partners
- What it takes to really understand your supply chain, and be prepared for what's next
Who is this for?
This discussion is for supply chain practitioners and executives who want to understand how supply chain management is being shaped by new technologies, and how the Digital Supply Chain Network is enabling companies to improve their financial performance, raise service levels, and reduce operating costs.