Pre-Sales Consultant – S&OP and Demand Planning
- Develop and deliver high quality, customized presentations and demonstrations.
- Design, validate and present software solutions, including advanced product concepts, future direction and 3rd party complimentary products, where appropriate.
- Help build and present ROI value propositions to assist prospects with building a business case.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the appropriate market segments.
- Display advanced knowledge of the sales cycle by defining sales strategies for opportunities.
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of all products by articulating product features, benefits, business value, and competitive advantages.
- Demonstrate ability to seek ideas from diverse sources to resolve problems and confront issues.
- Demonstrate creativity in applying specific technologies to solve customer problems.
- Proactively address and quickly resolve problems encountered during the sales process, related to Solution Consultant issues.
- Ensure that customers feel that their issues and concerns are given the highest priority.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently on problems.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the sales cycle.
- Handle customer presentations and preparation of RFI/RFP’s with minimal assistance.
- Demonstrate the ability to simplify complex ideas into easily understood concepts.
- Attend appropriate internal and external training as guided by management.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
Experience and Skills:
- Prior experience working in an enterprise application software company and knowledge of database technologies.
- Individuals with prior work experience S&OP, Demand Planning a MUST.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant software and/or industry experience.
- At least 5 years experience in working in an enterprise application software company and knowledge of database technologies
- At least 3 years experience in relevant software and/or industry experience
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team, yet work independently without direct supervision.
- Basic knowledge of system and application design.
- Exhibits good project planning and time management skills.
- Ability to deliver strong presentations.
- Exhibits strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Readiness to travel 50% travel annually.
- English: Fluent.
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.