SVP, Manufacturing BU
The Release Manager will be a member of the IBU development team. This role is responsible for managing coordinate the product release cycles following the development methodology. The Release Manager will coordinate and participate all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, quality assurance, PSR, acceptance test, and deployment.
- Own the Plan of Records of the product development for IBU.
- Define and coordinate future product releases with the Product Development teams.
- Reinforce the development and product release processes.
- Manage product releases for multiple client deployments.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or Supply Chain.
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong experience with software development processes.
- Strong experience with agile development methodology.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of the database, Java programming language, J2EE technologies, and modern Web technologies, including Java script, Ajax and HTML5.
- Prior experience at IT project manager for large projects is a plus.
- Prior experience as a development lead or development manager with an enterprise software vendor is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of supply chains, logistics, order management, etc. is a plus.
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.