Senior Java Developer
The Senior Java Developer will be a member of the product development team at One Network Enterprises. They will participate in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation and testing. This developer will be expected to take ownership of significant portions of our product from a technical perspective, and guide junior developers in implementing new features and enhancements.
- Write code, unit tests, and build/deployment scripts.
- Author design documents and participate in design reviews.
- Mentor junior programmers and participate in code reviews.
- Troubleshoot and support production systems when required.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or Supply Chain.
Experience and Skills:
- 5-10 years of experience in software development.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills. Working knowledge of design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the Java programming language.
- Familiarity with J2EE technologies.
- Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle).
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support.
- Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of supply chains, logistics, order management, etc. is a plus.
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.