Technical Lead – Java
The Technical Lead will be a member of One Network’s Development Team. ONE Network Application modules are built on ONE Network Platform, a SDK for building enterprise business applications. These modules include components at various layers, including server-side, integration, supply chain planning engines and user-interface. This individual will be responsible for leading and participating in module development and providing technical assistance to junior members of the team.
- Responsible for preparing design documents based on a requirements and leading design reviews
- Writing code, automated unit and functional tests Work closely with development teams to meet project requirements
- Collaborating with QA, Technical Operations and Production Support during the various phases of a project
- Lead Technical Interchange meetings with the customer and Internal teams. Other duties as assigned
- BE/ME in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in writing software
- Strong analytical problem solving skills Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Proficient in Java programming language
- Proficient in software design patterns and J2EE components Strong experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and Object/Relational frameworks.
- Should be able to write optimal SQL queries, procedures, and triggers and do performance tuning.
- Experience with enterprise integration patterns & protocols, including SOAP, REST, JMS and EDI is a plus.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, support
- Some experience with a scripting language such as Python or Ruby preferred Experience and Hands on with newer web client technologies such as AJAX, EXTJS, JQuery is strongly preferred
- Prior experience in Supply Chain Management Domain is preferred Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor is a plus
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.