One Network Pioneers Multi-Party Networks
Back in 2002, Greg Brady, a supply chain visionary and Ranjit Notani a pioneer in multi-enterprise collaboration technology came to the conclusion that the traditional paradigm of business-to-business collaboration built around enterprise-centric software was fundamentally flawed. Businesses must take an outside-in network view and together serve the end consumer.
In May 2003, they acquired Elogex, a cloud-based logistics software company, and founded One Network Enterprises with a vision to create consumer-driven business networks. They developed a network platform that enabled entire business communities to collaborate and work together to serve the consumer. Brady and Notani brought the network way of conducting business just as LinkedIn did so to managing professional contacts. They re-imagined how business software is built, delivered, and used for today’s dynamic and highly inter-connected world.
It would be some years later that the business world would come to recognize that the years 2002 through 2004 marked when the pioneers in network platforms, such as Reid Hoffman (LinkedIn 2002), and Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook 2004), would forever change the face of many industries.
Since then network platforms have really taken off, and apps like Uber, AirBnB, have demonstrated the immense value to be gained from matching supply to demand and collaborating on a real-time, multi-party network.
Today the company leadership is more convinced than ever that only a network approach can solve a network problem.
Real Time Value Network: Zero-Lag and Frictionless Business Collaboration for Global Enterprises
After more than 14 years of research, development and testing, One Network’s patented cloud platform, The Real Time Value Network, is proven to simplify business systems technology, increase speed and agility, and deliver higher service levels at dramatically lower costs.
Their vision is born out in the results. Leading companies such as Del Monte, Dana, and the U.S. Marine Corp have simplified their technology, boosted efficiency and service levels. One Network was awarded the Dept of Navy IT award for its solution and work with the Marine Corps.
On average, customers on the Real Time Value Network can reduce overall costs by 3-5%, see a 56% increase in inventory turns, and 38% decrease in safety stock (“Real Value of Value Chain Networks,” Nucleus Research, 2017).
One Network: A History of Innovation
- One Network Enterprises founded by Greg Brady and Ranjit Notani.
- Official launch of One Network Enterprises at The Bowery in New York City.
- Rich Karlgaard, publisher of Forbes magazine, first identifies One Network as a disruptor.
- ONE awarded IT/IM Excellence Award for the Ammunition Automated Information System for work with the US Marines.
2010 & 2011
- ONE awarded patents for intelligent permissions framework for multi-party networks.
- ONE is Motorola Grand Prize Winner as Value Added Distributor.
- ONE receives Top Gun Award from U.S. Department of Defense.
- ONE awarded patent for intelligent demand sensing and forecast adjustment. One Network is the subject of pioneering research in Science of Theoretical Minimums in Supply Chain at University of North Texas.
- ONE launches the world’s first secure nationwide network for pharmaceuticals in Rwanda.
- First Consumer-Driven Intelligent Network for Restaurants and Food Service.
- Frost & Sullivan gives “Product Leadership Award” for One Network’s Defense solution.
- Nucleus Research identifies ONE as a Leader in Control Tower solutions.
- RTVN 18.0 launches with enhanced intelligent agents and industry-specific capabilities.
- One Network Enterprises Named a Leader in Gartner’s Inaugural Magic Quadrant for Multienterprise Supply Chain Business Networks.
- One Network Ranks Highest in Nucleus Research’s Annual Control Tower Technology Value Matrix for Third Consecutive Year.
- One Network Recognized as a Leader in IDC MarketScape for Multi-Enterprise Supply Chain Commerce Network.
- One Network Recognized by Ventana Research for Its AI Driven Multi-Party Network and for Delivering Unprecedented Supply Chain Visibility and Supply Chain Value for Business and IT.
- For the Fourth Consecutive Year, One Network Named Leader in Nucleus Research’s Control Tower Technology Value Matrix.
- NEO Platform 3.0 released to accommodate One Network’s rapidly evolving intelligent agent technology and to incorporate new NEO-driven UI that helps users find and fix problems faster and more effectively.
- One Network Enterprises Named a Leader in the Nucleus Research 2020 Supply Chain Planning Technology Value Matrix.
- Nucleus Names One Network as One of Seven “Companies Set to Bounce Back Quickly”, alongside Microsoft, Oracle, and Salesforce.