Effective: April 10, 2018
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number or MAC address.As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
We may use the information we collect to improve our website, fulfill your order, reply to inquiries,provide you with more information about our products, services and other general information. Occasionally we may use your contact information to inform you about our new services that you might be interested in. Users may opt-out of receiving future communication as set forth in the Choice / Opt Out section below. We do not disclose your personal information to any third party without your permission.
How We Disclose the Information We Collect?
- Fulfilling orders and delivering packages
- Payment processing
- Providing customer service
- Sending marketing communications
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing cloud computing infrastructure
Legal – In certain situations, One Network may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. If One Network is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information. We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
We may send newsletters or use your contact information to notify you about new products that you may be interested in. If you would like to discontinue receiving these information, you may update your email preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
One Network as a Data Controller:
- Upon request One Network will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by logging into your account, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame. In certain circumstances we may be required by law to retain your personal information, or may need to retain your personal information in order to continue providing a service.
One Network as a Data Processor:
- One Network acknowledges that you have the right to access your personal information. One Network has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct their query to the One Network’s Client (the data controller). If requested to remove data we will respond within a reasonable time frame. In certain circumstances we may be required by law to retain your personal information, or may need to retain your personal information in order to continue providing a service.
How We Secure the Information We Collect?
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield
One Network Enterprises, Inc. participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. We are committed to subjecting all personal data received from European Union (EU) member countries and Switzerland, respectively, in reliance on each Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Frameworks, and to view our certification,visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List. [https://www.privacyshield.gov]
One Network Enterprises, Inc. is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives, under each Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. One Network Enterprises, Inc. complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU and Switzerland, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, One Network Enterprises, Inc. is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request. Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website [https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=How-to-Submit-a-Complaint], you may be entitled to invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
Contacting the One Network Regarding the Website Policy
United States Corporate Headquarters