Transportation Management Systems (TMS)
Our Transportation Management System (TMS) Uses Artificial Intelligence to Optimize Your Entire Transportation Network
One Network's Transportation Management System (TMS) in the Intelligent Logistics solution provides all the benefits of a Transportation Management System, plus additional services. It uses One Network's NEO technology and intelligent agents to provide automated decision-making technology that solves upstream and downstream issues that directly affect your transportation. The Logistics Control Tower is naturally integrated with other network services like Intelligent Supply and Intelligent Demand, to provide real-time visibility and control across your entire supply chain network. This makes One Network's Intelligent Logistics solution a unique offering in the market.
A Transportation Management System that Optimizes Across the Entire Network
One Network has successfully allowed Albertsons to streamline and centralize our transportation and appointment scheduling functions. We have benefited by reducing labor costs, improving our supply chain predictability and visibility, and reducing overall transportation costs.
- VP of Transportation, Albertsons
All Intelligent Logistics services are fully integrated within a single cloud-based system, the Real Time Value Network™, subscribers have the ability to choose only those services they initially need while retaining the ability to easily add other services in the future. For example, a company that needed traditional TMS functionality would use Intelligent Logistics for transportation planning and optimization, transportation execution, and financial reconciliation.
However unlike traditional systems, which optimize only what lies within a given enterprise’s four walls, Intelligent Logistics leverages the multi-party nature of the Digital Supply Chain Network to provide TMS capabilities to all service providers in the transportation ecosystem, giving Intelligent Logistics subscribers visibility and control over all transportation transactions. This is one reason why a TMS with Intelligent Logistics is especially well suited for managing 3PLs and shippers with complex transportation networks.
Subscribers to Intelligent Logistics can also easily go beyond traditional TMS and add services that manage its parcel shipments, yards, fleets (including private), dock door scheduling, warehouses, and global trade processes, the result being a system that optimizes the entire logistics lifecycle. All of this in a single system, accessible anywhere in the world via an internet browser. To achieve this elsewhere would require stacking multiple point solutions on top of one another, in the process creating system integration problems and even more complexity, leading to disappointing results.
TMS with Intelligent Logistics
- Integrated transportation planning and optimization, execution, and financial reconciliation deliver comprehensive visibility and control across entire transportation network
- Decision-making technology enables system to plan and execute almost every transportation-related transaction from order creation to delivery without human intervention
- Leverages multi-party network to provide TMS capabilities to all service providers throughout the transportation network
- Expands TMS footprint to solve upstream and downstream issues that directly affect transportation
- Captures a single version of the truth for all transactions in your transportation ecosystem
- Boosts productivity by enabling partners to perform more tasks themselves such as scheduling appointments and creating invoices
- Provides real time visibility to shipment status
- Gives you precise control over which users and organizations can view information and execute transactions
Transportation Management Resources
Gain end-to-end visibility, insight and control over your transportation network. Learn how you can achieve 30-50% reduction in premium freight costs, 10-40% reduction in overall annual transportation costs, 2-10% increase in equipment utilization, and 12-50% reduction in manual planning.
Plan, execute and collaborate across your entire multi-tier supply network, including your manufacturers, co-manufacturers, co-packers, component suppliers, raw material suppliers, MRO providers, and carriers. ONE Intelligent Supply improves your service levels while lowering inventory and operational costs.
Why supply chain control towers fail, and why they succeed. Learn the five key elements that a control tower needs to have, if it is to deliver on the promise of real-time visibility, effective optimization and collaboration across all parties and tiers of the supply chain.