Release 18.0 brings some major improvements and benefits to our Carrier customers
RTVN 18.0 Highlights for Carriers
Innovative end-to-end solution that provides autonomous orchestration of planning and execution across many parties (LSPs, Carriers, Shippers, Sellers, Buyers, Domestic, International, etc.). Provides predictive capabilities for ETAs integrating with replenishment Supply Demand Match. Provides proactive ETA warnings and agent based autonomous resolution.
Smart agent based algorithms learn transportation network and flow patterns to automatically generate clustered sub-networks. It is like having a transportation network design expert refine and optimize your routes and operations on an ongoing basis.
New Capabilities for Carriers in 18.0
We are making a limited release of new learning agents that employ a Particle Swarm Optimization technique to cluster data and seek opportunities to split the network into sub-regions. 64-bit support has also been added. These enhancements help improve the scalability of our routing algorithms being applied to large, complex instances of the Vehicle Routing Problem and its many variants.
Client Quoting is a marketplace exchange for cars needing moves and for shippers offering moves.
The Carrier Gateway provides the ability for carriers to collaborate with shippers across different business networks in a single portal. Carriers can manage their transportation operations, Scheduling, Financials and Claims process across all the Shippers.
Order Update Alerts
Alerts sent when order parameters (such as service level mode, payment terms, etc.) are updated. 18.0 added alerting capability on all order types when any field is modified. This feature allows interested parties to subscribe for email notifications. The user can select the fields that they are interested in and can set thresholds on the changes for which they want to be notified.
For example, the user can subscribe to an alert for use case like:
- Alert me when the service level changes
- Alert me when the price changes and the change is above X%.
Accessorial Rate Collaboration in RFQ
Allows carrier to respond on Accessorial rates.
Ocean Container Tracking
- Broad support for global logistics, with ability to track individual containers, inco terms, integration with ocean line tracking, Assign a Container Move to a Movement
- Create a Demurrage Alert Subscription
- Create a Detention Alert Subscription
- Create a Packing List for a Container Movement
- Create a Return Move from the Containers Tab
- Defining Container Requirements for a New Shipment
- Defining Per-Equipment Cost Rating in Base Rates
- Manually Creating a Container Move
- View Booking Response Details from the Containers Tab
- View Container Events from the Containers Tab
- View Container Move Cost Estimates
Recommended Resources for Carriers
- Brochure: Intelligent Logistics
Drive the complete lifecycle of transportation processes with precision, including procurement and contracting, shipment planning, execution and tracking, yard management, appointment scheduling, and financial and claims settlement – all on a single, cloud-based platform.