IDC’s MarketScape Multi-Enterprise Supply Chain Commerce Network 2018 Vendor Assessment
The 5 essential guidelines for choosing a Multi-Enterprise Supply Chain Commerce Network and the profile of a leader in MESCCN
The increasingly outsourced and distributed supply chain has created both opportunities and challenges. Multi-enterprise supply chain commerce networks represent a major opportunity for companies, by connecting all business partners on one network, and enabling real-time visibility and collaboration.
This study explains the importance of Multi-Enterprise Supply Chain Commerce Networks (MESCCN) and assesses the capability and business strategy of a leader, One Network Enterprises. IDC’s evaluation is based on a comprehensive framework designed to provide organizations with valuable and actionable insight into supply chain commerce network (SCCN) tools.
Some of what you will learn:
- What is a Multi-Enterprise Supply Chain Commerce Network and why are they so attractive to global companies? ?
- The 5 guidelines for choosing a Multi-Enterprise Supply Chain Commerce Network
- What makes the ONE Platform so unique, and how it supports your multi-enterprise operations today
- How the ONE Platform enables you to do adapt and extend your solutions to meet your needs, without sacrificing the ability for you to upgrade
- The Global SDM capability that will be especially appealing to global businesses shipping internationally
“One Network offers a true hub-to-hub network that allows each party to operate on the network with a single connection. Each party joins the network once and can participate in multiple shared processes without having to be re-onboarded.” - Simon Ellis, IDC
Download this complimentary IDC report to learn how to transform your supply chain.