Leveraging a Logistics Control Tower
How to use a Logistics Control Tower to achieve end-to-end transportation insight, actionability, and autonomy to unlock unprecedented value in your network
One Network’s Logistics Solution Suite empowers logistics partners to better serve their customers. It has proven success across diverse industries, including manufacturing, retail, CPG, food service, automotive, healthcare, pharmaceutical, high tech, aerospace, logistics, and government sectors.
Download this paper to find out how Shippers and 3PL’s are using the One Network Logistics Solution, to rapidly achieve accurate real-time information, optimization, and collaboration across a diverse set of trading partners and their systems. One Network optimizes, automates and tracks execution of the entire inbound and outbound logistics lifecycle, from order to delivery, for a global, multi-modal network with thousands of transportation providers.
Logistics Control Tower Benefits
Companies on the network typically see:
- 30-50% reduction in premium freight costs across auto-industrial segments
- 10-40% reduction in overall annual transportation costs across all industry segments
- 2-10% increase in equipment utilization across all industry segments
- 10-30% inventory reduction across healthcare, CPG, retail and auto-industrial segments
- 12-50% reduction in manual planning, scheduling and execution management overhead
- 1-8% improvement in inbound delivery performance and outbound customer service levels