White Paper: A Platform for Defense - choosing a capability integration platform
Why Defense organizations need a multi-party, multi-echelon real-time defense platform
As the Department of Defense (DoD) considers transformational approaches to address many of their enterprise and mission-critical issues in a budget conscience environment, the selection and implementation of the right capabilities is paramount. This white paper provides guidance and information on key attributes that will help the Government choose the right platform and approach to not only meet immediate requirements for the DoD, but will also provide modernization, growth, and a guarantee that the solution will never go legacy.
Key learning objectives:
- ERP vs BPM vs Multi-Party Platforms - the key differences, advantages and disadvantages of each approach
- Why an Industry Core is critical - for rapid compliance with FIAR and other mandates, and enabling massive reuse and productivity
- Integration Hubs - quickly connecting to legacy and third party systems
- Master Data Management - using a Master Data Management Integration Network that integrates master data across organizations and systems
- Developer Network and SDK - use common programming languages to extend solution modules and build new ones quickly
- The high value, low risk implementation methodology - a brief introduction to agile implementation
Fill out the form on the right and get immediate access to this report and our entire library of supply chain management resources.