Nucleus Research’s IO Value Matrix 2019
How do inventory optimization solutions stack up? A complimentary report from Nucleus Research tells you what you need to know
As companies are realizing the strategic significance of the supply chain, many are looking to inventory optimization (IO) solutions to help reduce their inventory levels and while maintaining service levels to their customers. Nucleus Research’s latest report gives and overview of the state of IO, and ranks a range of vendor solutions based on their usability and functionality.
- How the leaders approach inventory optimization
- How machine learning and AI are playing a role in IO and supply chain optimization
- How vendors are tackling poor adoption of inventory optimization
- Profiles of 17 companies and key features of their inventory optimization solutions
- How some vendors are using machine learning today to drive improvements in planning, forecasting and inventory management
Fill out the form on the right to get your complimentary copy now.
“While many vendors are talking about bringing automation to their supply chain planning and inventory optimization software, One Network has customers that are live—using the capabilities and extracting value from the technology.”
– Seth Lippincott, Analyst, Nucleus Research