The “old model” of supply chain involves connecting companies one-to-one many times over in order to transact business across your supply network — with all companies in the network replicating their own internal demand and supply processes, and getting them connected via EDI or worse, emails and spreadsheets. This outdated model promotes delays, inaccuracies and inefficiencies across the supply chain, and makes it structurally difficult to improve performance in terms of cost, velocity and transparency. Bernard Goor explains a better way…
One Network’s Bernard Goor writes in Inbound Logistics magazine about the urgent need for Grocery retailers to digitalize their supply chains, or face the possibility of losing market share, or worse.
The rise of e-commerce and the popularity of smart devices, has shifted the balance of power away from retailers and brands and put the consumer squarely on top. One Network CEO, Greg Brady, explains how companies can use digital networks to provide a superior customer experience.
This NCMS article discusses some of the work that One Network Enterprises is doing with the US Marine Corps.
Greg Brady, One Network CEO, explains Why collaboration is better achieved with a cloud-based network platform than a legacy ERP system
The Network Effect Blog
The Network Effect explores the implications of the next major trend to emerge in supply chain—the existence of a many-to-many network-based platform that connects all trading partners from the end customer to the raw material supplier, and coordinates their actions. The Network Effect draws on experts and thought leaders from a variety of industries, disciplines, and backgrounds. View the Blog
One Network in the News
- ONE CEO Greg Brady on Virtual Orchestration Highways for Enterprise Communities in Supply Chain Brain
- One Network’s Real Time Value Network Helps Link Patients and Medicine in The Body
- One Network provides the U.S. Marine Corps with an end-to-end supply chain solution in Military Logistics Forum
- Greyhound Lines in Dallas Morning News
- Greyhound Lines in Commercial Carrier Journal
- Cloud-Based Technology in DC Velocity
- Del Monte’s Industry-Leading Inventory Solution in Consumer Goods Technology
- Del Monte’s Demand Driven Inventory Planning Solution in Supply Demand Chain Executive
- e-logistics and Real Time Demand Planning Engineering News