Replenishment planning and execution in the Real Time Value Network™ means taking current demand and inventory and optimizing tomorrow’s sales, financial, manufacturing, raw material, and transportation plans across the entire supply chain.
Whether you are a retailer or a consumer products company, or your business operates in a make-to-order environment, a make-to-stock environment, or some hybrid of both, replenishment planning in the Real Time Value Network automatically matches all supply and capacities needed to address actual and planned demand without introducing any nervousness into the chain. All in one system. All in real time.
We knew we needed to find a way to deliver more value to our customers and trading partners while reducing inventory and operations costs. We’ve chosen One Network because of its unique and highly innovative technology.
- Global Director, Materials & Logistics, Dana
Multi-Tier Replenishment Planning & Execution at a Glance
- Manage replenishment across multiple tiers in real time in one system
- Actual demand drives replenishment in real time
- Integrated sales, financial, transportation, manufacturing, and raw material plans
- Planning married to optimized execution orders—the system automatically executes the required transactions (orders, shipments, etc)
Intelligent Demand Resources
Achieve 30-45% reduction in days of supply inventory and greater than 99% store in stocks. Intelligent Demand uses a single integrated forecast that is enhanced and updated daily based on consumer sales. Benefits include reduced inventory (cost and days of supply), increased on-shelf availability, increased sales, and lower transportation and labor costs.