Automatic Demand-Driven Deployment to Ensure Supply Tracks Demand
The Real Time Value Network’s Deployment service automatically matches all supply and capacities needed to address actual and planned demand without introducing any nervousness into the supply chain. It automatically generates and executes deployment orders based on actual demand, actual days-of-supply, and safety stock at all forward facility inventory locations. It automatically aggregates deployment orders into truck load deployment orders, and selects the optimal lane and load given lead times, pallet capacity, and financial impact.
The Deployment engines automatically factor in variables such as states, sites, items, and on-demand inventory. You’ll gain real time views of current inventory at all facilities, be alerted to current or potential stock outs, and have on-demand visibility of customer sales, production orders, and order states. Furthermore, it offers robust tools for easy collaboration with team members and trading partners.
We knew we needed to find a way to deliver more value to our customers and trading partners while reducing inventory and operations costs. We’ve chosen One Network because of its unique and highly innovative technology.
- Global Director, Materials & Logistics, Dana
Demand-Driven Deployment at a Glance
- Actual demand and supply conditions drive deployment orders in real time
- Optimized Pull & Push Replenishment
- Real time views of inventory, forecasts, orders, lead times, and days of supply.
- Automatically integrates deployment, inventory, and transportation plans
- Planning married to optimized execution orders—the system automatically executes the required transaction (orders, shipments, etc)
- Robust collaboration tools
Intelligent Demand Resources
Achieve 30-45% reduction in days of supply inventory and greater than 99% store in stocks. Intelligent Demand uses a single integrated forecast that is enhanced and updated daily based on consumer sales. Benefits include reduced inventory (cost and days of supply), increased on-shelf availability, increased sales, and lower transportation and labor costs.