Why Forecast What You Can Compute?
Being demand-driven means delivering the right quantities of the right products, at the right places and times, at the right ratios of total landed costs to target service levels. The Real Time Value Network™ enables businesses to actually achieve these results for the first time. It accomplishes this by first generating a single, integrated forecast for all channels (e.g. e-tailers, web, retail) at the SKU/item/day level of detail. Next, it continuously and automatically adjusts this forecast as actual demand changes throughout the day, without introducing any nervousness into the chain. Finally, each adjustment in demand automatically is propagated as order forecasts to all trading partners and tiers across the entire supply chain, thereby optimizing replenishment, logistics, inventory, and production plans. Demand Management in the Real Time Value Network allows internal departments and external trading partners to collaborate with each other around demand-driven processes.
We knew we needed to find a way to deliver more value to our customers and trading partners while reducing inventory and operations costs. We’ve chosen One Network because of its unique and highly innovative technology.
- Global Director, Materials & Logistics, Dana
Demand Management at a Glance
- Forecasts updated with actual demand throughout the day
- Planning married to execution: incrementally adjusts all required supply and execution plans in real time
- Manage demand across all channels (stores, web sites, etc)
- Incredible responsiveness in highly volatile events such as promotions and new product introductions
- Automatically propagates demand information to all trading partners and internal departments
Intelligent Demand Resources
A handy “Shelf-Connected” Checklist, and a white paper explaining a powerful, new approach to forecasting, replenishment, collaboration, and S&OP.
ONE Platform is an application Platform-as-a-Service (aPaaS) and is designed for multi-party network ecosystems from the ground up. ONE Platform development tools enable rapid development of innovative, supportable, Software-as-as-Service (SaaS) applications for business networks. Shorten your software development lifecycle using our aPaaS.