Easily collaborate with all your trading partners
“We knew we needed to find a way to deliver more value to our customers and trading partners while reducing inventory and operations costs. We’ve chosen One Network because of its unique and highly innovative technology.”Tobias Jendrell, Global Director, Materials & Logistics, DanaThe Real Time Value Network’s Order Management service synchronizes and aggregates all sales orders and POs across all channels, trading partners, and locations.
Its optimized execution engines execute the transactions throughout the entire order lifecycle, from sales orders and POs, to claims and returns. All in a single system accessible anywhere in the world via a web browser.
Order Management at a Glance
- Sales orders, POs, claims, and returns are aggregated, managed, and executed within the same cloud-based system
- Multi-party contracts
- Intelligent Execution engines create and manage orders automatically, saving human intelligence for the exceptions
Intelligent Demand Resources
- On-Demand Webinar: Demand Sensing Revolution
An inside look at how a major consumer products company is using demand sensing at one of the world's biggest retailers. Click here to watch it now...
- White Paper: Demand Sensing
How to use a highly accurate forecast of near-term demand to drive up perfect orders while using much less inventory.
- White Paper: Is Your Supply Network Really Shelf-Connected?
A handy "Shelf-Connected" Checklist, and a white paper explaining a powerful, new approach to forecasting, replenishment, collaboration, and S&OP
- Solution: Intelligent Demand
Intelligent Demand helps customers create a highly accurate estimation of future customer orders, resulting in the achievement of 30-45% reduction in days of supply inventory and greater than 99% store in stocks.