Global Software Company is seeking a Director of Human Resources who will be responsible for directing all of the people functions of the organization in accordance with the policies and practices. The Director will also be responsible for the strategic human resource planning to provide the organization with the best people talent available and to position the organization as the employer of choice by being aware of policies, practices and trends within the market segments where we compete for talent.
|This roll will:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s human resource function and performance
- Translates the strategic and tactical business plans into operational HR plans
- Develop staffing strategies and implementation plans and programs to identify talent within and outside the organization. Identify appropriate and effective external sources for candidates for all levels within the organization.
- Develop progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance. Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets
- Develop human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs to fill the identified gaps.
- Develop appropriate policies and programs for effective management of the people resources of the organization.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce HR policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the organization.
- Manage the human resource information systems and provide necessary reports for critical analyses of the HR function and the people resources of the organization
- Through internal and external partners, coordinate the management of international HR policies, programs, laws and issues.
- Provide technical advice and knowledge of the human resource discipline to peers and C-level executives
- Manage the budget and other financial measures of the HR department
- Evaluate the HR division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as for providing individuals with professional and personal growth opportunities.
|The successful candidate will:
- Have 6 to 9 years of related Human Resource experience and/or training with at least five-plus years as an HR leader in high-growth environments, having played a key role in the maturation / scaling process.
- Key certifications for this role would include SHRM-SCP or in the process of obtaining it.
- Have the business acumen to understand the fiscal and operational realities of all policies and procedures
- Be a superior communicator, able to directly and safely have and facilitate difficult conversations
- Develop strategic recruiting plans to assist organization in its high growth mode
- Understand the consultative nature of the role, with an ability to influence staff and outcomes not directly within line of reporting
- Operate with the utmost ethics and discretion, earning trust with peers, C-suite and entire staff
- Possess global and cultural awareness, understanding that a diverse organization is a stronger organization
Please submit resumes and inquiries to email@example.com
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.