Director of Human Resources
Global Software Company is seeking a Director of Human Resources who will be responsible for directing all of the people functions of the organization in accordance with the policies and practices. The Director will also be responsible for the strategic human resource planning to provide the organization with the best people talent available and to position the organization as the employer of choice by being aware of policies, practices and trends within the market segments where we compete for talent.
Lead, guide and develop and coordinate a team of HR and recruitment professionals, with a primary function of managing team capacity and requisition allocation to ensure all talent acquisition goals are met.
- Lead a small team of human resource and recruiting professionals in developing and executing talent strategies to support achievement of business operating plans and strategic growth objectives.
- Collaborate with business unit leaders to create workforce and staffing plans to ensure availability of human capital necessary to accomplish business results.
- Ensure that an effective recruitment plan is implemented and maintained in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team.
- Oversee all Talent Management activity to include talent acquisition, performance management and employee relations.
- Drive the development of organizational capability and bench strength to deliver against key business objectives, inclusive of talent reviews, succession, and resource planning.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with leadership and employees, and provide advice and counsel to both on employee-related and organizational matters.
- Oversee international immigration matters and manage global mobility function.
- Implement Corporate processes and procedures with an understanding of impact to the division and effectively work with leadership at all levels to optimize operational results.
- Manage the human resource information systems and provide necessary reports.
- Manage the budget and other financial measures of the HR department.
- Participate and/or lead projects and special initiatives within and outside the HR function as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrated proficiency in all Human Resources functions with a focus on staffing, retaining and developing talent in a technical environment.
- Must be able to work hands-on tactically as well as strategically.
- Strong knowledge of employment law and regulations.
- Ability to influence, coach and consult with all levels of the organization in a positive and effective manner.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and to organize workload to assure that short timelines are met given frequent interruptions.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, presentation) and interpersonal skills, highly adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and self-initiative – has a track record on delivering commitments.
- Adaptability, with the ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced, high-pressure matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated experience delivering on HR metrics and reporting out on progress on regular basis.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success.
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.