Junior Java Developer
The Junior Java Developer will be a member of the development team for One Network’s Consumer Product Goods Solution product suite. The CPG solution includes several business applications like replenishment, inventory planning, order management built on a Supply Chain Platform. This individual will share responsibilities with the team for enhancing and maintaining the CPG applications.
- Analyzing technical requirements.
- Producing design documents and participating in design reviews.
- Writing code, unit tests, and build/deployment scripts.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Executing performance/scalability tests & profiling hotspots.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or Supply Chain.
Experience and Skills:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in writing software.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming Skills. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Extensive knowledge of the Java programming language.
- Understanding of software design patterns, J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets), and XML.
- Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and Object/Relational frameworks. Should be able to write SQL queries, procedures, triggers and do basic performance tuning.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support.
- Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of supply chains, replenishment, order management, etc. is a plus.
Please submit resumes and inquiries to:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.